In an effort to provide increased dignity to women being released from Northeast Reintegration Center, LMM’s Workforce Development Resource Room provides each woman utilizing our Workforce Development services with a large tote bag to carry her items, rather than using just a trash bag.
We’re currently running low on stock and would love to give your old bags new life! Drop-offs can be made to the Richard Sering Center front desk (4515 Superior Ave. Cleveland, OH 44103). Please ask for Elizabeth Stiles or leave your donation with the receptionist at the front desk. Donation Receipts are available to you upon request!
We’re asking for your:
- Reusable grocery tote bags (fabric or tarp material are both great!)
- Gym duffels/travel bags
- Purses of any size (the larger the better!)
- adult backpacks (NOT drawstring)
Other donation needs include:
- Women’s boots and shoes (no heels, all sizes)
- NEW women’s underwear (size 7 and up)
- Women’s jeans, leggings, athleisure, and sweatpants (size 12/Large and up)
- Women’s hoodies and zip-ups (any size)
Any additional questions? Reach out to Elizabeth Stiles at firstname.lastname@example.org.