Collection of Information
This website collects various types of information, such as:
- Voluntarily provided information, which may include your name, address, email address, billing and/or credit card information, etc., which may be used when you purchase products and/or services and to deliver the services you have requested.
- Provided personal and health information through intake referral forms as necessary to provide quality services to our clients.
- Information automatically collected when visiting our website, which may include cookies, third party tracking technologies and server logs.
LMM shall only collect personal information that you knowingly and willingly provide via surveys, completed membership forms, emails, and intake forms. It is the intent of LMM to use personal information only for the purpose for which it was requested and any additional uses specifically provided on this site. This information is used for internal purposes and is shared with appropriate staff for the purpose of providing the information and/or services you have requested.
We may also gather information about the type of browser you are using, IP address or type of operating system to assist us in providing and maintaining superior quality service.
Use of Information Collected
Lutheran Metropolitan Ministry may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you from www.lutheranmetro.org and our subsidiaries. Lutheran Metropolitan Ministry may also be in contact with you with regards to completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future services that may be offered.
Lutheran Metropolitan Ministry may deem it necessary to follow websites and/or pages that our users may frequent in an effort to glean what types of services and/or products may be the most popular to customers or the general public.
Lutheran Metropolitan Ministry may disclose your personal information, without prior notice to you, only if required to do so in accordance with applicable laws and/or in a good faith belief that such action is deemed necessary or is required in an effort to:
- Remain in conformance with any decrees, laws and/or statutes, or in an effort to comply with any process that may be served upon Lutheran Metropolitan Ministry and/or our website;
- Comply with reviews from outside entities in which Lutheran Metropolitan Ministry is certified, accredited, or funded.
- Maintain, safeguard and/or preserve all the rights and/or property of Lutheran Metropolitan Ministry; and
- Perform under demanding conditions in an effort to safeguard the personal safety of users of www.lutheranmetro.org and/or the general public.
Lutheran Metropolitan Ministry may transfer information in connection with any merger or transfer of all or substantially all of the assets of Lutheran Metropolitan Ministry or its affiliates.
Lutheran Metropolitan Ministry may share your information with third-party vendors who are working on behalf of Lutheran Metropolitan Ministry and require access to information to carry out that work.
Children Under Age of 13
Lutheran Metropolitan Ministry does not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13) without verifiable parental consent. If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen (13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our records. Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this website.
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
All users and/or visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communication from us and/or reserve the right to discontinue receiving communications via email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe to our website please send an email stating that you wish to unsubscribe to email@example.com. If you wish to unsubscribe or opt-out from any third party websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe and/or opt-out.
Links to Other Web Sites
Lutheran Metropolitan Ministry protects your information by using information security safeguards. Unfortunately, neither the network nor data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect user’s information, Lutheran Metropolitan Ministry cannot ensure or warrant the security of information submitted through a website.
Acceptance of Terms
How to Contact Us
Telephone Number: 216.658.8422
Lutheran Metropolitan Ministry
4515 Superior Ave.
Cleveland, Ohio 44103
Effective Date: October 9, 2017