Women’s History Month commemorates and encourages the study, observance and celebration of the vital role of women in American history.
LMM has a strong history of bold, principled, and visionary women guiding us through the important work that we do, including Dorothea Lyons, Susie Sering, Carol Fredrich, and many more.
We’re proud of the women we currently have leading our Board of Directors and Executive Leadership Team, including our Board President, Diane Stack, our President & CEO, Maria Foschia, and our Chief Financial Officer, Sue Cyncynatus. LMM is grateful to have half of our 20-person Board of Directors and eight out of the 11 members of our Executive Leadership Team be women.
Want to celebrate Women’s History Month with LMM? Here are some ways to get involved:
- Check out the photo gallery below, which includes archived photos of instrumental women throughout LMM’s history
- Read LMM Board member Nicole Braden Lewis’ ‘Bold, Principled, Visionary’ blog
- Check out the Portraits of Chopping for Change gallery, created by Mark Grabowski
- Support the Chopping for Change program
- Give us a follow on social media to stay up to date with the latest #WomensHistoryMonth news from LMM