Health & Wellness
LMM’s Health & Wellness Services promote health and well-being and support improved quality of life for adults, youth, and families in Northeast Ohio through the provision of mental health and substance abuse services, educational programs, and various community health outreach efforts.
- Counseling services including trauma-informed, culturally competent counseling, is available for individuals affected by a variety of emotional and psychological problems, many of them very serious issues such as abuse, violence, anger and stress management, anxiety, depression, drug use and other addictions, marital conflict, and family issues.
- Case Management provides a coordinated, comprehensive array of services including assessment, service planning, referral for services, and advocacy. Individuals build on their strengths and meet their service needs through the ongoing support of a trusting, caring case manager.
- Education & Support Groups are provided in a group setting to improve emotional well-being and promote self-sufficiency, personal growth, skill building and resilience.
- Youth prevention provides violence and substance abuse prevention education and alternatives to youth ages 13 -17 who participate in our shelter and independent living programs.
- Friend to Friend engages volunteers in one-to-one prison visitation.
For more information, contact Lisa Smith, LMM Vice President of Health & Wellness Services at 216.281.2500.
LMM is certified by the Ohio Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services. Medicaid is accepted as well as other forms of payment, including some private insurers.