There remains and undeniable need for affordable housing, the lack of which is the leading cause of homelessness. At LMM, we see this need every day.
- Families make up one-third of homeless Ohioans.
- United Way of Greater Cleveland has identified safe, affordable, stable housing as the #1 need in Cleveland
- 757 families sought homeless services in Cuyahoga County in 2018
- People with vouchers are denied housing 91.2% of the time
- Nearly 2,500 students enrolled in the Cleveland Metropolitan School District are homeless