LMM COVID-19 Preparedness
- Closing our Richard Sering Center at 4515 Superior Ave. and Health & Wellness Services Center at 4100 Franklin Blvd. to the public (remaining open to clients)
- Suspending all volunteering by groups and individuals at all LMM sites
- Suspending all external meetings and limiting in-person large group staff meetings
- Utilizing technology as practical and feasible for internal meetings and meetings with service continuum partners
If you would still like to contribute, although we cannot take on-site volunteers, we will be gratefully accepting pre-packaged meals or meal sponsorships at our Men’s Shelter at 2100 Lakeside. Please contact Lydia Bailey, Volunteer Coordinator at the Men’s Shelter, if you would like more information.
- Ohio Department of Health hotline: 1-833-4-ASK-ODH (1-833-427-5634)
- Cleveland Department of Public Health
- United Way 2-1-1
- Coordinated Intake and Assessment system for persons experiencing homelessness will continue to be utilized, operating now solely by phone at 216-674-6700. Coordinated Intake is available from 8 a.m.-8 p.m. by phone Monday through Friday.
- Small Business Administration
- Ohio Dept. of Jobs & Family Services
- MetroHealth TeleHealth hotline: 440-59-COVID (440-592-6843)
- Cleveland Clinic COVID-19 page
- Downtown Cleveland Alliance resource page
- Centers for Disease Control
- COVID19Housing@mha.ohio.gov for more information related to funding that will help people who may rely on homeless shelters, domestic shelters, group homes, and recovery housing.
- Ohio COVID-19 Job Search
- For behavioral health-specific information visit: https://mha.ohio.gov/coronavirus.
- Behavioral health-related questions, email covid19BH@mha.ohio.gov
- COVID-19-related OTP questions, email OTP_COVID19@mha.ohio.gov
- Housing questions, email COVID19Housing@mha.ohio.gov
- Telehealth questions, email COVID19BHTelehealth@mha.ohio.gov