Need a speaker?
LMM offers a cadre of speakers who are experts in their respective fields.
- Homelessness and Housing Placement
- Re-Entry and Criminal Justice Reform
- Workforce Development and Social Enterprise
- At-Risk Youth
- Health & Wellness/Behavioral Health (trauma-informed counseling, mental health, substance abuse)
When requesting a speaker, please include the following information to JStarr@lutheranmetro.org:
- Name of your organization
- Topic and/or speaker desired
- Date, time and place of program
- Name, address, email and telephone number of person in charge of program
- Name of alternate speaker (if necessary)
- Estimated expected number to attend
For more information please contact Jessica Starr, Director of Communications, at 216.658.8422 or JStarr@lutheranmetro.org
In order to better meet your needs, we ask for four weeks prior notification but will try to accommodate your request with two weeks notice. Although there is no charge for speakers, donations to the organization are welcome.