LMM uses a wholistic approach to identify students who will contribute to our community. The school does not discriminate based on age, race, sex, orientation, religion, ethnic origin, or disability. Acceptance is based on meeting the following requirements:
- Demonstrate appropriate grooming and hygiene practices.
- Be willing and able to follow dress code.
- Currently in housing, or have plans to gain housing.
- Reliable transportation to the training location.
- Desire for employment.
- No outstanding warrants (however, assistance will be given to those who do on a case-by-case basis).
In addition to meeting the above institutional admissions requirements, students must meet the admissions requirements for the specific program in which they wish to enroll:
- For the Culinary Training Program and Hospitality Training Programs, there are no additional admissions requirements, although testing may be used for placement purposes only (never for granting or denying admission).
- For the Associate’s Degree Program, students are required to have obtained a High School Diploma or GED prior to enrollment in Degree track.