Since 1969, Lutheran Metropolitan Ministry has answered Micah's call to do justice, love kindness and walk humbly with God by serving others in the cause of justice. LMM was established in response to the urban unrest of the 1960's, specifically the upheaval in Hough. Today, LMM serves and advocates with people currently and previously involved in the criminal justice system, youth at-risk, people with disabilities, people dealing with long term care needs and people who are homeless.
- Lutheran Metropolitan Ministry is a 501c(3) non-profit organization headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Community Re-Entry is a subsidiary 501c(3) organization.
- LMM is a sponsor of Maximum Accessible Housing of Ohio. MAHO is a separate 501 c(3) organization.
LMM is affiliated with the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (ELCA) and recognized by the Lutheran Church – Missouri Synod (LCMS). LMM’s corporate members are the Northeastern Ohio Synod of the ELCA, and the Ohio District LCMS.
Financial Information Requests
- McGladrey & Pullen LLP completed our 2010 financial and A-133 federal audits. A financial summary is available through GUIDESTAR.
- For a copy of the most recent audit, annual report, tax exempt letter or other information, contact Robert P. Kirschner, VP, Development & Communications at 216.658.7208.
- LMM does not share or sell the names and addresses of its donors. Donors who do not want their name to appear in any printed material, such as the annual report or "Seeds of Change" newsletter, can select the privacy option on their donation envelope.